Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life...

Yes, i do realize that it has been 7 months since my last post.... i guess i just lost interest for a minute... but I'm back now and ready to go!

Lets see where to start!! Well Kingston Turned 1! Can you believe it? no? I know, me either... He is such a big boy and doing so many great things! He is crawling up on anything he can, he tries to get to the tallest point in the room. Only problem is he can't get back down. So its been quite the adventure trying to keep an eye on him! He is also trying to talk, right now he says "ma ma" "da da" "pa pa" "ka ka" "kitty" and "nana". He is such a joy and I can't imagine my life with out him! Other big news, I met this really great guy back in November.... Jeremy. He is pretty wonderful, such an amazing person with great values, morals, and goals. I Love him :) He has 3 daughters Jaidyn 8, Maicee 3, and Mylee 3. M&M are fraternal twins. When i first met them i instantly loved them! they are honestly the most wonderful little children. I have since moved in with Jer and now we are a family of 6! I went from having one child to having 4, and i have loved every second of it! Kingston gets along so great with the girls and he absolutely adores Jeremy! Anyway, I think that's all the major stuff... we've been busy with little vacations and holidays... Ill post pics and more about those later!
with love,
Ashleigh Gene

No comments: