Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

The speed of light!

My son is growing too fast. WAY TOO FAST! He has been doing things i didn't think that babies his age did.... anyway I'll start from the beginning!


He started the army crawl when he was 7 mo and used that and rolling to get where ever he needed to... I thought he was fast then!! He also started to eat table foods... like mashed potatoes and other soft things.


About 8 months he got down the hands and knees crawl and seriously took off!! I had no clue how fast a 21lbs 29 inch human could be!! Also he started to pull himself up on the furniture, he would just stand there until he got board or his legs got tired then he would just tip over!! Lol, so cute!


Then about 9 mo he started cruising around the furniture, and everything had to go up 6 more inches! Seriously, if it is in his reach you can bet that he will have it in his mouth in 3 seconds flat! He gets really gutsy and tries to let go of one chair to get to another, and does a sort of superman dive that almost always ends in tears and a bump!!


Also this month he loves to go places that he knows he isn't supposed to, like the bathroom for instance. A few days ago he decide to take a tour of the bathroom and found some really fun cords hanging off the counter! I am so adamant about turning off my straightener and curling iron, but that morning i was running late for work and forgot to. He pulled my straightener down and it landed on his hand and he now has a huge blister on the back of his hand!! SO SAD!! I seriously wanted to die when i heard what happened!! I know that it wasn't any body's fault but i still feel awful! When your children get hurt it is the very worst feeling a parent can have. Your only job in life is to protect them, and when you can't (which i know happens sometimes) it is terrible! Anyway, he is getting better now, and when we went to the doctor he didn't even cry! What a trooper!


There is really so much more going on, but its very small things that could take up 200 pages to write it all down :) It gets mushy from this point on... but feel free!!!


Kingston is such a curious and inquisitive little boy, he is always looking for something to entertain himself. There could be an entire mountain of toys and he would still go for the remote or the cell phone! I love this boy more than i ever thought one human could love another! He is my world in its entirety!! He makes me a better person than I ever thought i could be! I love you Kingston Vince!
Play time with mommy!!


First time at the lake! Sand Hallow!



Standing on his own! (its only about 2.1 seconds... so I'm not counting it!!)



Halloween 2010... Cutest spider EVA!!

1 comment:

*~MJB~* said...

He is so dang cute! I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you both the other night! We need to do it again soon for sure! Love you guys! :)