Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

5 Months

Has it been 5 months already? No-way!! Kingston is getting so so big!! i can't believe it! at his 4 mo apt the doctor said "wow, he is a big boy!" so if he says it, it must be true! what Kingston is doing this month:


~He started eating solids last month and Bananas are his favorite, but he sure does love those peas!!
~After every bite he shoves his fingers and fist in his mouth! I am sure this is to frustrate me and make the biggest mess possible!
~He rolls from his front to back and back again (this is his method of transportation)
~He loves it when you blow raspberries at him. he laughs and laughs (not an actual raspberry, but when you motorboat your lips together. Those are called raspberries right?LOL)

~His Uncle Triston is seriously one of his favorite people.

~He loves it when his mommy sings "you are my sunshine"

~He is a pro at bouncing in his Jumperoo!!

~he will not fall asleep in his crib by himself!!

His stats at his 4 mo apt:
almost 18 Lbs
26 1/4 in long and
head and height 50Th %
weight 75Th%
I love my little man more than anything in this world!!! I am seriously the happiest mommy alive and i can't wait to see what the next 5 months holds!!



Told you it was a mess!!

1 comment:

*~MJB~* said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! I can't believe I haven't seen him since his blessing day... :( . He is adorable! You're an awesome mommy!