Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kingston's Blessing!

Kingston's blessing was May 2nd 2010 at the Spanish Fork 8th ward. It turned out so wonderful!! after we went down to the Veterans memorial building and ate lunch. I must say i am mighty proud of myself for putting together such a successful party!! It was small, just close family and friends!! I wish i could have invited everyone i know!! Ha! I love my son so much and i know his dad love him also. We are so lucky to have the most perfect little boy and to have him be blessed in such a wonderful gospel. I love this church and am having too many blessings to count. I have come to realize that even our trials should be counted as blessings, because of the lessons we learn from them. Each trial tests us, and we grow stronger and each blessing reminds us of how great we really have it. I love Kingston and I am so grateful for Dallas (most days) :)





2 comments:

*~MJB~* said...

What a beautiful mom with her handsome baby boy! ;)

Tara said...

Ashleigh, how am I just finding out about your blog... now???? What happened? Okay so first, it is soooo cute! I love hearing about all of the job stuff, baby stuff, and all of your travels!! I had no idea! Now, you need a new update! I am dying to know about the dental school and the new D.A> job! Are you loving it? Have you started yet? How did Dallas do with the securtity sales thing? I bet Chicago was way fun! David did the same thing in 08 in chi-town with Ben Russell.
Anyway, I have been a total slacker blogger but, i am determined to begin catching up and updating my blog, as well. Go check it out... www.tarasown.blogspot.com Hope all is well and keep the posts coming, girl!!!! Luv ya! Tara.