Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

He is here!

Kingston Vince Nelson made his big debut the last week!! February 25th at 12:00 a.m. right on the dot!! He weighed 7 pounds and 6 ounces, and was 20 perfect little inches long!! I went in Wednesday night at 11 p.m. to get a prostin gel (gel they put on your cervix to soften it) to try to induce me, then they sent me home for six hours. I had to go back to the hospital one more time to get another prostin gel placed. So at 5:30 a.m. Dallas and I headed on over to the hospital once more secretly hoping they would just keep me there, but they didn't they sent me home again. ^ hours later we headed back to the hospital to get induced. They checked me in and we waited!! finally at 5 p.m. my water broke on its own. All of a sudden I felt like i was peeing my pants!!! "Dallas, I'm peeing!!" I told him, "well stop" he says back to me.... like i wasn't trying to stop! and then WHAM.... worlds worst contraction hit! (or at least that's what it felt like!) so i stuck it out for another 2 hours and got my epidural.... after that it was a cake walk! I was finally dilated to 10cm at 10 p.m. and started pushing!! Hardest thing EVA! I pushed for an hour and a half and every time i pushed the babies heart rate would drop.... so the doctor told me i would need to head in for a C-Section :( I was really sad about this at first but then I manned up and realized its what had to be done. so they sent me into the operating room at 11:30 and Kingston was here 1/2 an hour later. He was so beautiful and perfect! I can't believe that i had a part in creating something so absolutely amazing! I am 100% in love with him!
Me just sitting, waiting, wishing!



No comments: