Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

living it up....



I am really trying to get all my wedding pictures figured out so i can post them. Sorry i am trying! any way, Married life is fabulous!! I Just Love Dallas, and he just loves me! we are doing great..........................its hard though! don't let me fool you!
We got a new puppy, Kobe Cuzz Rufus Nelson. :)



He is a miniature Schnauzer! and i am loving him TO DEATH! He is such a good dog and he only poos and pees in the house at Casie's, Jamie's, and my grandma's house.... never mine! HA! and that's only sometimes! he loves to play with other dogs, especially big ones! Piper and Fuzz are his best friends!



so just so you know, i so used to make fun of people who talk about there dogs like they are children...... but i do it now too. and if you have a dog you know what i am talking about, if you don't have a dog..... you can't laugh at me because you don't know!!!
Love you all!

2 comments:

Daniel*Erin*Levi*Lucas said...

Oh I just love you two!!! Hey I am having a Scentsy party on Friday from 6:30 to 8:30...it's an open house at my moms house. They are wickless candles (if you have never heard of them) they are awesome. I invited Jamie too but I dont know how to get ahold of Casey if you could pass along the message... I really hope to see you guys there...just ask if you have any other questions or call me!!!Bye love!!
Erin

The Blohms said...

Hi love!! I miss you.. You live like 5 minutes away and I never see you. That sucks, You know what else sucks?... The fact that you haven't even put me on your list yet. Real cool ash, real cool... JK i dont care. Its just a blog so I love you anyway!! I dont know how often you get on this but i am writing anyway. I love your cute face and guts!! OOOO Your cute I could sqeeze you!!!:) Good old times, good times